Zion Lutheran Church was organized on October 4, 1945. The present property was purchase in 1946 and a temporary basement structure was built. The present church building was dedicated in 1961. The education wing was added in 1988.
Zion has been served by six pastors:
In various years since 1976 the congregation has had a full-time Director of Christian Education serving alongside our pastor and members to lead us in Christian Education: